DESCRIPTIF DE L'OFFRE
Ready to take the next step in your career and Go Beyond?
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now seeking an accomplished Financial Controller to join the team on a part time basis at the brand-new Hilton Garden Inn Paris – Orly Airport.
Situated on the fringe of Orly Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn will form part of the expansion project of the Icade Business Park – one of the largest and successful business hubs in Paris. Boasting 105 bedrooms, the Hilton Garden Inn has one goal: to deliver Simple Things On Another Level.
As Financial Controller, you will oversee all accounting and expenditure within the hotel both in the pre-opening phase and into operational business.
Your role will also include:
- Supporting the property during its pre-opening period, ensuring costs are monitored and maintained within the pre-opening budget
- Preparing monthly management accounts in accordance with Interstate standards.
- Overall management of the sales ledger
- Participate in the hotel forecasting process supporting the forecast of payroll and expenses as well as reviewing and challenging the revenue forecast as appropriate.
- Participate in the hotel budget process supporting the budget of revenue, payroll and expenses.
- Ensure that the monthly reporting timetable and schedule of internal controls is adhered to.
- Compile a monthly cash flow forecast and monitor bank transactions
- Attend Owner and Management Company meetings as required.
- Act as Hotel Duty Manager as required.
- Ensure PCI compliance.
- Participate in the completion and monitoring of the Interstate Internal Controls Questionnaire (ICQ) and ensure adequate policies and procedures are in place in which to mitigate any risks or exposure of financial and/or material loss.
In return we have an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management group of choice.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in a similar role within a Hotel environment, preferably within a branded property. You will be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills. It is essential that you have experience working within France.
PRÉSENTATION DE LA SOCIÉTÉ
Reproduction strictement interdite. Toute reproduction de contenus sans autorisation préalable du titulaire des droits de propriété intellectuelle est illicite et constitutive d'une contrefaçon qui est un délit pénal. Pour en savoir plus sur les droits qui protègent cette page, cliquez ici